CHF is now offering their Platinum 3% down payment and/or closing cost assistance grant to all California home buyers. This means home buyers of the Orange, Inland Empire, Riverside, San Bernardino, or San Diego county can now use a government insured FHA first mortgage loan and need only .5% down payment to purchase a home! (not the 3.5% as most lenders require). FREE MONEY available now!
With this grant, California home buyers only need .5% down payment to purchase a home! This would be a great program to use for home buyers in Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Fountain Valley, Santa Ana, Tustin and Irvine or anywhere else in Orange County.
CHF Platinum Program Highlights:
- NOT limited to first time buyers (2nd time & move-up buyers OK)
- 3% grant money NEVER needs to be REPAID – free money
- 3% grant is not a second loan or lien
- Works with FHA, VA & USDA loan programs
- Flips less than 90 days not allowed
- 620 minimum FICO score
- Owner occupied primary residence only
- Seller concessions are allowed
- No borrower reserves or assets required
- SFR, condo, and new and existing properties eligible
- No tricky equity sharing or re-capture feature like many other assistance programs
QUESTION: Up to 3% free money? This seems too good to be true. What’s the catch? ANSWER: Yes, it’s true. Grant funds are limited and free money doesn’t last forever. There are also income limitations in each county. See below for details.
Qualifying Income Limits: Cannot make more than 120% of the HUD Area Median Income
$85,200 Riverside & San Bernardino County
$104,640 Orange County
$85,200 Los Angeles County
$90,600 San Diego County
This Platinum program is similar to the California .5% down payment FHA ACCESS home purchase loan but the main difference is the ACCESS program is structured as a second loan that has to be repaid monthly over 15 years. This one isn’t.
If you want to buy a home and would like FREE MONEY for your down payment or to pay closing costs, you better act soon before these funds are used up. With a quick call to 877-957-6677 or email me Info@KurtRealEstate.com , I can secure your loan approval and reserve your grant funds.